Monday, February 8, 2010

Some monkey fightin (couture) snakes



Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 ad campaign via Fashion Gone Rogue

Perhaps Mr. McQueen read the Serpens book.  I bought it at ZGallerie last year (yes I bought reading material at ZGallerie...) by Parisian photographer Guido Mocafico.  Visit his website for tons more pictures and his other work.  I know most people are disgusted by snakes but I love them.  They feel really cool, make great purses and are the symbols of wisdom, cunning and rebirth.  They're also representative of deceitfulness and evil but I'm going to use the nicer definition because that's what my feminist bible Women Who Run with the Wolves says.  Madame Sunday also speaks Parseltongue but this guy says it's bad.  But they're so pretty...








And because I KNOW you were thinking about it...


But really I was just thinking about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment