Friday, May 14, 2010

Bloggers Without Makeup/OMIGOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE? Day

I found out that today is Bloggers Without Makeup Day.  As painful as it is for me I decided to post a picture of myself sans my normal layers of stage makeup and glitter.  It's a little embarrassing but hey, Madame Sunday is all about being forthright.

I feel positively EXPOSED!  So naked without my bumpit. 

I did cheat though.  I put on some clear lip gloss but I don't think you can really tell in this picture.  My lips start gettin the shakes if I don't keep them glossy 24/7 so It's really for my health at this point.

FYI - I had my fake eyelashes surgically implanted a few years ago so NO I can't take those off.  They are a part of me now.  As it always should have been.

8 comments:

  1. Apparently it is also bloggers without brushes and hot rollers day...and pearls. If it weren't for the smile (which could be a tattoo) this could be you after a bender. My stomach is too fragile (despite being hardened through years of Jager and undercooked 3am burger meat) to watch the video of KLG without her face on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuckin MSN had her face splattered all over my homepage this morning so it was my first thing I encountered. Although truth be told her grating personality is what makes me ill.

    Wait - I mean, don't confine women to your definition of pretty BOB! I'm beautiful with flat hair and no lipstick too!!! *sob, sob, sob*

    PS - my smile was the reason I could never go quite full goth/grunge in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might like M. Sunday's hair better kind of messy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a smart boy with the right answer since it looks like that everyday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel compelled to write something clever, but it is noon, and I have just rolled out of bed. Glad to see the post though, it was beautiful...with or without lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliment about a caricature of a fake persona!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi just jumped over from 'extremely average' blog. .. i'll follow any plugged link ,,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wayne! I should probably care that you'll follow any plugged link that comes your way but I don't - thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete