Monday, May 17, 2010

This makes me exceedingly happy. The alien robot edition.

From the 1956 movie The Forbidden Planet.  This is Robby the Robot and Altaira - some fancy chick.  I don't know what the fuck is going on here but I need to see this movie immediately.



Apparently robots from outer space are little bitches who will comb your hair.  OR they are evil geniuses because they know when someone brushes my hair I fall into an instant catatonic state so I'm guessing these are gay robots who have come to earth to hypnotize all the females so they can go after the men.  Dudes, watch out.


Robby has a serious case of lymphedema in the legs and loathes Altaira for taunting him with her sexy gams.


Your guess. 



No Robby, you dumbass.  You walk to stage left AFTER I scream and faint.


Looks like these people are gettin jiggy with it.  I have aliens on the brain because I watched MIB II this weekend for the sole purpose of seeing Biz Markie beatbox and to marvel at how Tommy Lee Jones fails to age but is a still a serious hot piece.  Maybe it's just me.




Robby: Beep boop beep
Altaira: Oh the phone's for me?



 
The mini-blind robot car.  Horrible gas mileage.






The best model sets ever.  I would frame this picture.


all images from here

No comments:

Post a Comment