Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Words broken.




This'll have to do for a hot minute until I can restock my wine cabinet formulate real sentences.  I know what you're thinking that usually my sentences are just a list of cuss words and references to Mexican food but YOU'RE WRONG!!!!  ModernSauce is a finally tuned machine of... of...  dammit.  My words are broken.  My brain is like a thick globby bowl of queso right now and I just can't make any fucking sense out of the English language!!  Prepositions and clauses are such assholes.  

Also: banana tentacles = bananacles.  heh. 

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, I see sushi daiquiris. Sucky ones. But rum makes everything better.

    For the broken words: throw the bloody little random syllables in a pot with some shrimp and the Holy Trinity of veggies (celery, peppers, onion), simmer lightly, and make gumbo. Enjoy! At least your patois will improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to give up rum after a particularly toxic summer a few years ago... So long my friend. :( But a vocabulary gumbo sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you say that we think your sentences are usually cuss words and Mexican food references but we're wrong...yet your brain is like queso and you can't make any f***ing sense of the ....

    Point taken - I won't think that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I brought it full circle. I'm a tricky trickster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, no. You gave up rum after a friend's particularly toxic birthday party this past winter. Doesn't a rum and coke sound good? Mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omigod was I drinking rum? I would have sworn gin & tonic... no wonder things went so bad! I mean good. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rum is Spanish for "complete lack of objectivity"; as in: He threw a rum punch. It missed the target.

    It is a useful term at times (meaning, the next day or the lapse may last longer (rum... this past winter.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! wonder if that also applies to the Amish rumspringa?!

    ReplyDelete