Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This makes me exceedingly happy.

via sfgirlbybay
 Even a lone picture about summer just languishes in my drafts.  I'm so lazy.  But instead let's just say that I'm REALLY early for pretend decorating my patio for next year.  I pretend decorate it every year because I always think I'm going to find some really good sales in the off season but that never happens because apparently plastic furniture that's under a billion dollars and doesn't look like your grandma's sunroom had dirty sex with Ashley Furniture is like trying to find a unicorn in a haystack.*

*If you aren't familiar with that phrase I just made up let's just say it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack but harder (and sparklier) because everybody knows that unicorns are allergic to hay.  And peanut butter.  And assholes.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm you may find some fun things for next season....love the images!

    Come and join my giveaway from Metis Linens!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ticklish - I don't know if you're referring to the image or your love for unicorns too (!) but I'll just say both. ; )

    Karena - I like to be early! Except when I'm procrastinating...

    Welcome to the Sauce ladies!

    ReplyDelete