Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Sunday Set

 
Something about these pictures reminds me of where I grew up in the South.

Because we played on giant coal mountains!!!!!

I'm kidding.

But this one definitely.  I'm pretty sure I drank a Zima underneath that bridge.







A mile from my house...  (or every field in the summer below the Mason Dixon line but whatever)





I think this IS my house... ???!!


All pictures by Daniel Shea. For tons more fabulosity visit the rest of his portfolio.
Elementary school.  Swear.  

This dude is stalking my life - then and now.  Time traveler/photographer/magician is what he is! 

Y'all have a good weekend.  I'm going to go check my memories for stalkers.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, give me back my chair. I think we used to make out under train overpasses just like that one. But with Ripple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick - want some Jolly Ranchers for yours?

    AFF - What's Ripple? Whatever it is I bet it goes well with some Jolly Ranchers too... ; )

    ReplyDelete