Thursday, October 27, 2011

This makes me exceedingly happy.

via Bohemian Punk
I don't know about y'all but I celebrate Halloween on the weekend so I can get drunk and sleep in and Sunday and then scare the barista with the previous night's makeup.  But the calendar is such a dick and I don't care what number it says Saturday really is, it's my Halloween.  I need a full day to get ready for the festivities anyway.


I would like to go as the zombie ghost of Biggie Smalls in Black Swan but I don't think I can pull that off and I don't think the gays at the Trick or 'Tini event will really get it.  Instead I'll spend hours piling on my favorite black eye makeup and old belly dance jewelry and just go as the Madame's evil gypsy twin.   


But most likely I'll accidentally fall asleep and wake up too late for any of that fun stuff and end up going as Clarissa the Whitest Teenage Glitter Witch. 


AGAIN.


Charlemagne, clear your schedule.  We've got some magic to attend to this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment