Thursday, January 19, 2012

Here's one more awesome thing that Netflix won't have...

I'm feeling blah on blogging this week.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with Hoarders and Top Chef and lasagna and keeping tabs on some pretty important ebay auctions and lasagna and writing the screenplay for the Dolly Parton and Paula Deen movie I'd like to have made.  


It would be like Steel Magnolias meets Thelma and Louise but with a lot more ham.   


I've also been exhausted because my face is growing the world's largest and most terrifying zit.  This requires much energy and dedication apparently.    


So when I wasn't busy with all those pivotal things or collecting every orange picture ever pinned on Pinterest for my Pantone post next week, I was able to find this fantastic trailer for the new movie Advanced Style based on the saucy blog of the same name. 


These are real Madames at their finest!  Fabulosity times infinity.


So if you'll excuse me, I need to go put on every piece of jewelry I own and then eat more lasagna.


Next week: Tangerine Titjob!!!


No good?  Ok I'm still working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment