Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Sunday Set. Blogging for lazy people who love Paris.

No, these aren't Instagrammed pictures of some hipster's pre-Hostel European vacation. This is Paris in 1914 in COLOR, y'all.  That's some pretty fancy technology and shit right there.



Is that Satine in the top window?!!









via Retronaut
HE HAS A PEG LEG, Y'ALL!  I've never seen one in real life.  That's kind of a terrible statement but I'm pretty sure they don't actually give people peg legs anymore unless they specifically ask for one.  

You know, if they are a full time pirate impersonator or something...  

They could write it off on their taxes...

8 comments:

  1. Granny, it's that Great Granny on topples? I guess time have change people ;). I have seen some films from WWII in color and I was amazed, I though that before the 50's life was black and white like on that pleasantville movie ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Paris - they're all naked all the time anyway, right?!

      Pleasantville is a documentary I'm pretty sure... ; )

      Delete
  2. just want to add that in order to post a comment I have to decipher and write "ythmis 23372" as a security code, and the 23372 was really blurry. Really? WTF? What it doesn't ask me the Phi number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, commenting on Blogger sucks!! I can't change it but will try to make it better one day when I get a real website. If it makes you feel any better I have to do the same shit on other blogs too. Life is hard.

      Delete
  3. Any by "everyone who loves Paris" you clearly "EVERYONE IN THE UNIVERSE." Yay. These pictures made me eeeeeeeeeeeeeee with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it wasn't too messy of a cleanup.

      *EEEEEEEE*

      Delete
  4. Love these! I want to be there, and hang out with Mr. Pegleg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'd have some great stories, right?! Actually they'd probably be terrible stories about being a pirate but whatever...

      Delete